We offer premium service which is why our clients always leave with a smile on their face!
General terms and conditions of sale/purchase of real property
1. When a seller requests from the company Premium d.o.o. to provide agency services in the sale of property, the agent will inspect the real property in question, examine the title deeds, inform the seller of the average market value of real property and subsequently agree upon the price of the real property in question with the seller as well as other details regarding the sale. The agent then enters into a seller representation contract with the seller. Upon the seller’s approval, the agent will take photographs of the real property in order to present the property to potential buyers in the best possible light. The agent will warn the seller (principal) of the apparent deficiencies and potential risks regarding the unsettled matters concerning the registration of the property in the land registry, registered titles and other registered third-party rights to the property, as well as any limitations on legal transactions.
Obligations of Premium d.o.o. to the seller include:
• informing the seller, in good faith, of the opportunities for representation with potential buyers,
• advertising the real property at the agent’s discretion
• carrying out necessary actions for the purpose of presentation of the real property on the market
• keeping the personal data of the principal and, upon a written request of the principal, keeping information on the real property or which are related to real property, or the sale confidential
• informing the principal of any circumstances relevant to the arranged sale,
• representing the seller in the negotiations on the sale of property,
• drawing up a pre-contract / contract on the sale of real property
• attending the payment of the sale price and delivery of the real property, and drawing up of a record of delivery.
For agency services in the sale of real property, the company Premium d.o.o. charges a commission to the seller in the amount of 3 (three) % of the agreed sale price for the arranged sale. VAT is not included.
The full amount of the agency fee is charged upon receipt of the advance payment, i.e. on the date of executing the pre-contract on the sale of real property, or a contract, when the pre-contract is left out, based on the delivered invoice. The agency retains the right to charge an agency fee to the buyer, in accordance with the signed seller representation contract for the sale of real property.
2. When a buyer requests an agency services in the purchase of real property, the agent enters into a buyer representation contract and agrees all conditions of the purchase of the real property with the buyer such as the price, payment terms, entering into possession of real property etc.
Obligations of Premium d.o.o. to the buyer, upon executing a buyer representation contract include the following:
• finding a suitable real property and showing it to the buyer
• presenting the buyer with evidence on property ownership,
• obtaining the pre-contract and contract on the sale of real property,
• arranging for the signatures on the pre-contract and contract on the sale of real property to be certified by a notary public
• if the sale price is paid through a bank loan, wholly or in part, the agent will see to it that the loan agreement is certified by a notary public
• being present during the payment of the sale price and delivery of the real property, and drawing up a record of delivery,
and, based on the applicable power of attorney:
• filing tax returns to the Tax Administration for real property transfer and holiday homes
• if the estimate of the value of the property by Tax Administration is required, attending such estimate
• carrying out the procedure for registering the buyer as the new user of utilities, electric power and water supply etc.
• submitting application for title registration to the purchased property in the name of the buyer
For the completed agency services during the purchase of the real property, Premium d.o.o. charges commission of 3 % to the agreed purchase price of the real property.
The full amount of the agency fee is charged upon receipt of the advance payment, i.e. on the date of execution of the pre-contract on the purchase of real property, or the contract on the purchase of real property, when there is no pre-contract, based on the delivered invoice. The agency retains the right to charge an agency fee to the buyer, in accordance with the signed buyer representation contract for the purchase of real property.
Real estate groups
Get to know the island of Krk
Premium info box
51512 Njivice, Kala 17 Office: Dubasljanska 76 51511 Malinska, Croatia T. +385 51 858 364 M. +385 91 54 74 709 E. email@example.com
Visitors Online: 76